PANEER FRIED RICE / EASY FRIED RICE RECIPES / STEP BY STEP RECIPEPaneer Fried Rice:
Today's post is a quick and very easy dish Paneer Fried Rice. Soft Paneer cubes with a combo of flavored spring onions makes out a lipsmacking taste and serves as an excellent one pot meal for sunday get-togethers and parties.
This indo-chinese dish can be served along with any gravy dish like Veg Manchurian, baby corn manchurian, chilly paneer etc.
Try..this delicious recipe of Paneer fried rice and add the extra kick to your regular meal..!
- Paneer - 1 cup sliced
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Butter / ghee - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 1
- Garlic - 4 pods
- Carrot sliced - 1/2 cup
- Capsicum sliced - 1/2 cup
- Spring onions sliced - 1/2 cup
- Soya sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp
- White pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Cilantro leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the rice for 1 whistle and simmer for 3 to 4 mins.
- Turn off flame and once the pressure subsides, add a tsp of oil and spread the rice over a wide plate and allow it to cool completely. Take care the rice should be individual grains and not sticky.
- Cube paneer and keep ready.
- Slice all the veggies to desired shape.
- Now heat a non-stick pan.
- Add butter or ghee / oil and heat on high flame.
- Add the sliced paneer and saute it for a minute.
- Once the paneer turns light brown, remove from pan and set aside.
- Now add 2 tsp of oil, add grated garlic, sliced onions and stir well.
- Add chopped carrot and bell pepper.
- Stir fry in high flame for few seconds.
- Now add the sliced spring onions.
- Mix well.
- Add the soya sauce and salt.
- Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Now add the cooked basmati rice.
- Fluff gently by keep the flame in simmer.
- Finally add white pepper pwd, roasted paneer cubes and combine.
- Turn off flame.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Delicious and tempting Paneer fried rice is ready.
- Serve hot with raitha or any spicy curry.
- we enjoyed it with babycorn manchurian.