PANEER CUTLET / CRISPY PANEER CUTLETS / EASY STARTER RECIPES / STEP BY STEP
Paneer Cutlet is a favorite crispy snack among vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. It serves as a perfect starter & a great snack for special occasions and parties.
In this recipe, the crumbled paneer is mashed with spices and...deep fried to crispy snack. Also this paneer cutlet can be used as a patty for vegetable burger.
This tasty delicious recipe is sure to appeal your taste buds.
Check out the easy recipe here..!
- Paneer - 200 g
- Potato - 1
- Bread - 1 piece
- Onion - 1
- Green chilly - 2
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Nutmeg pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Grate paneer finely in a bowl.
- Boil potato, peel off the skin.
- Mash and keep it ready.
- Trim the edges of the bread and add to paneer.
- Add the mashed potato
- Add salt, chopped onion, garam masala pwd, nutmeg pwd, coriander pwd and sliced green chilly.
- Add finely sliced coriander leaves and mix all the ingredients well.
- Knead it to soft dough.
- Make small balls out of it.
- Pat it flat to desired shape.
- Place the paneer cutlet mixture ready.
- Now dip the cutlets in beaten egg.
- Coat it with fresh bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Once the oil is hot, drop the paneer cutlets gently.
- Deep fry till it turns golden brown on both sides.
- Drain it on kitchen towel.
- Yummy Paneer Cutlets are ready.
- Garnish and serve hot.
- It tastes yummy with green chutney, tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Check out Here for more Indian Paneer recipes on the site.,!