FRIED MOONG DAL / HALDIRAM STYLE NAMKEEN / FRIED CRISPY MOONG DAL RECIPE / EASY SNACKS RECIPES
Crispy Fried Moong dal:
Looking for a yummy, crispy & healthy home made snack with less oil? Here goes the lovely teatime snack made with Moong dal. For my hubby Haldiram’s Moong dal Namkeen is a very favorite snack to munch on.
Usually we get it from local Indian store near by. I tried it at home recently and it came out with this scrumptiously delicious taste...
Get the easy recipe of crispy, tasty and protein rich fried moong dal snack here..:)
· Moong dal / Split yellow gram / Siru Paruppu - 1 cup
· Vegetable oil - for deep frying
· Red chilly pwd - as needed
· Chat masala pwd - as needed
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak moong dal in enough water for 2 to 3 hrs.
2. Strain the water completely from the moong dal with strainer.
3. Spread the moong dal in a dry cotton cloth.
4. Allow it to dry for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Once the dampness is gone and the moong dal is completely dry...
6. Heat oil in a frypan.
7. Add the moong dal to the hot oil carefully. ( take care the oil is at correct heat otherwise dal will turn hard and not crispy)
8. Keep the flame in high and deep fry until it is crisp and starts floating in the oil.
9. Drain in kitchen tissue.
10. Mix salt and shake well. If you're with spicy taste, take salt, red chilly pwd, cumin pwd and chat masala pwd in a small cup and mix well.
11. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the fried moong dal and shake well.
12. Homemade crispy delicious Fried Moong dal is ready.
Enjoyy with your steaming hot cup of chai..!
Clik here for : more snacks recipes
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!