BREAD DAHI VADA RECIPE / EASY SNACKS RECIPES / HEALTHY SNACKS
Bread Dahi Vada: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today’s post is going to be a very easy, quick and healthy recipe, Bread Dahi Vada.
This tasty no-cook dish can be prepared in just 10 minutes. It can be prepared with leftover..bread also and makes a absolutely delicious snack for summer.
If you’re looking for a simple yet toungue-tickling snack to prepare for everyone, esp kids, then this recipe is for you. Try it today and enjoy..!
· Bread - 6 to 7 slices
· Milk - ¼ cup
· Yoghurt - 1 ½ cup
· Green chutney - 3 to 4 tbsp
· Sweet chutney - 3 tbsp
· Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
· Black salt - ½ tsp
· Red chilly flakes - ¼ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Pomegranate (optional) to garnish
· Salt to taste
1. Take fresh bread loaves in a plate.
2. Trim the edges and keep ready.
Take it in a bowl and tear it to pieces.
3. Sprinkle just enough milk over the bread to get it damp.
4. Knead gently to make soft dough.
5. Make small sized balls out of the dough.
6. Arrange the balls in the serving plate.
7. Add ¼ tsp salt to the yoghurt and mix well.
8. Pour the yoghurt over the balls.
9. Drizzle green chutney and sweet / tamarind chutney as shown in the pic.
10. Click here to view the recipe of homemade green chutney and tamarind chutney.
11. Sprinkle cumin pwd and black salt.
12. Top it up with red chilly flakes.
13. Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
14. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
15. Yummilicious Bread Dahi Vada is ready to serve in no time.
15. Kids will love this colorful attractive snack. Serve cold or at room temperature.
16. Enjoy the tongue tickling taste..!!
Clik here for : more snacks recipes
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!