BUTTER CHICKEN ROAST / CHICKEN ROAST / BUTTER CHICKEN / STEP BY STEP
Butter Chicken Roast: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today I am sharing a delicious & flavorful Chicken Roast recipe. This past weekend I tried this recipe for dinner and it tasted moist with full of tempting aroma.
This recipe is absolutely quick and easy to prepare.
Lets get started preparing this delicious meal, you can serve your family & enjoy...!
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Butter -2 tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces well.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces along with salt, red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, turmeric pwd, ginger garlic paste and coriander pwd.
3. Allow to marinate overnight or minimum 4 to 5 hrs.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a frypan.
5. Once the butter melts, add the marinated chicken pieces.
6. Mix well in high heat for a minute or until the chicken is well coated with butter.
7. Enjoy the exotic flavor of butter with chicken.
8. Cover the pan and cook the chicken on a very slow flame for 10 mins.
9. In between remove the lid and give it a nice stir.
10. No need to add water. You can see the water let out by chicken is enough to get cooked.
11. Cook again for another 5 to 7 mins.
12. Once the chicken is done, roast it in simmer for few more mins until the outer texture turns light brown.
13. Switch off flame.
14. Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Transfer it to serving plate.
15. Aromatic, delicious Butter chicken roast is ready to serve.
16. Enjoy ..!
Clik here for : more non-veg recipes
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!