BEAN SPROUTS STIR FRY RECIPE / EASY STIR FRY RECIPES
Bean Sprouts Stir Fry:
Today I am sharing another quick & easy stir-fry dish made with Mung Bean sprouts. They are the common ingredients in Asian cuisine and is as tasty as it is nutritious.
Yes, Bean sprouts are a very good source of digestive enzymes, carbohydrates, fiber, iron, calcium and protein. Although they are most often used to make...salads, we can also make curries and stir fries.
This hearty and delicious vegetable stir-fry goes well with rice, roti or phulka.
Check out how easy it is to make this very healthy recipe..!
· Bean sprouts - 150 g
· Cooking oil - 1 tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Cumin - ½ tsp
· Split urad dal - ½ tsp
· Curry leaves - 5 to 6
· Hing - a pinch
· Green chilly - 1
· Onions sliced - ¼ cup
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
· Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves to garnish
1. wash and clean the bean sprouts.
2. Slice it to fine pieces.
3. Heat oil in a frypan.
4. Season with mustard, cumin, split urad dal, curry leaves,curry leaves, hing and green chilly.
5. Add sliced onions and stir fry for a minute.
6. Add the bean sprouts and saute well by flipping the sprouts around quickly in high flame.
7. Add turmeric pwd, salt and cumin pwd.
8. Sprinkle water and cook covered for 3 to 4 mins in low medium flame.( take care not to overcook them)
9. Once done, add freshly grated coconut and turn off flame.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Healthy Bean Sprouts stir fry is ready.
12. Serve immediately with rice, roti or phulka.
Clik here for : more healthy recipes
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!