Hello friends, today we will see the delightfully spicy and aromatic Kadai Prawns recipe. This is an easy curry recipe, in which prawns are cooked with tomato based masala and spices.
This will take only 20 to 25 mins to cook, but the tempting taste...
you will not forget even in a hurry...!!
Try this delectable and extremely flavorful Prawn / Shrimp curry recipe, that can be mopped up with tasty naan or any Indian breads and enjoy your dinner meal..:)
· Prawns peeled and deveined - 300 g
· Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Sliced ginger - 1 tsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Onion - 2
· Garlic paste - 1 tsp
· Tomato puree - 1 cup
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ cup
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves chopped - 1 cup
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Clean, peel and devein the prawns.
2. wash the prawns thoroughly and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a frypan.
4. Once the oil is hot, add sliced ginger and green chilly.
5. Saute for a minute.
6. Add sliced onion and fry till transculent.
7. Add garlic paste and saute till the raw smell disappears.
8. Add tomato puree and fry till oil separates.
9. Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd,coriander pwd, cumin pwd pepper pwd, salt and combine.
10. Fry for one minute.
11. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
12. Now add the cleaned prawns.
13. Combine well.
14. Add ½ cup of water and cook the prawns covered.
15. Once the prawns are cooked, stir fry in high flame till the gravy attains desired thick consistency.
16. Add garam masala pwd, mix well.
17. Squeeze few drops of fresh lemon juice.
18. Turn off flame.
19. Take out in a serving dish and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and onion rings.
21. Enjoy the delicious taste of Prawns in a spicy desi curry.
Share your love for my facebook page...just click on like button & share it..!