Easy Potato Croquettes / Fried Potato Balls / Tea time Snacks / Easy Snacks Recipe:
Fried Potato Balls: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
HI friends, Today I want to share an awesome snack Potato Croquette, which makes a great company to our evening hot cuppa chai. It takes just a little effort to make these tempting balls.
In this recipe, boiled and mashed potatoes are blend with flavorful spices, coated with bread crumbs and deep fried till golden. It tastes crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside.
Check out this easy recipe to make this crunchy potato croquettes..:)
· Potatoes - 2
· Bread crumbs - 1 cup
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Coriander leaves chopped - 2 tbsp
· Onion slices - 2 tbsp
· Amchur pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly flakes - ¼ to ½ tsp
· Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Oil to deep fry
1. Wash, slice and pressure cook the potatoes till soft.
2. Peel off the skin and mash it fine.
3. Transfer it to a mixing bowl.
4. Add salt, white or black pepper pwd, finely chopped coriander leaves, onion slices, amchur pwd, red chilly flakes and cumin pwd.
5. Add bread crumbs and combine. (Bread crumbs take away the extra moisture from the dough)
( also you can use plain bread crumbs)
6. Take small portion of the dough and roll it to balls. (its optional you can also stuff small piece of cheese inside the ball and roll it)
7. Dip it in corn flour paste. ( in a cup, take 1 tbsp of corn flour, add enough water and make it paste)
8. Roll it in bread crumbs.
9. Repeat the same for all the dough.
10. Heat oil in a fry pan.
11. Drop the potato balls gently in hot oil.
12. After a minute, keep the flame in low medium and deep fry till the potato balls turn golden and crisp.
13. Drain it in kitchen towel.
14. Serve hot with your favorite dip.
15. We love to taste it with tomato ketchup and mint chutney.
Clik here for : more snacks recipes
For regular updates / Like :