HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY / COCONUT LADOO / NARIYAL LADOO / EASY LADOO RECIPES
Coconut Ladoo For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Coconut Ladoo is a famous Indian sweet that is often prepared to celebrate any festival. The recipe is so simple & yummy. These coconut ladoos are made with dessicated coconut.
( click here for fresh coconut ladoo recipe).
Anyone, even beginners can try this with ease and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare this tasty ladoos.
So, without further adieu, here’s the mouthwatering, cute looking sweet treat coconut ladoo recipe…:)
· Dessicated coconut pwd - 2 cups
· Dates/ Kajur - 7 to 8
· Sugar pwd - ¾ to 1 cup
· Elaichi pwd - a generous pinch
· Milk pwd - 1 cup
· Warm milk - ¼ cup
· Raisins to garnish
1. Deseed the dates and slice the dates to fine pieces.
2. Keep it aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl.
4. Add dessicated coconut pwd.
5. Add sugar pwd, elaichi pwd and milk pwd.
6. Combine well.
7. Add warm milk little by little and knead soft to smooth dough.
8. Keep ready the dessicated coconut pwd in a plate for coating the ladoos.
9. Grease your hands with ghee or oil.
10. Make small balls out of the coconut mixture.
11. Now pat the ball little flat and make a small dent in the centre.
12. Scoop in the date piece and cover it as shown in the pic.
13. Roll it to smooth ladoo.
14. Place the ladoo in the dessicated coconut pwd, and roll it, so that the ladoo is coated up evenly.
15. Garnish with raisins or any nuts of your choice.
16. Place it in the serving plate.
17. Repeat the same for all the coconut mixture.
18. Healthy & tasty coconut ladoos are ready in no time
19. Aren’t these sweet treats looking cute & yumm..:)
20. Enjoy…!!!Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14th.!!! It’s a day to express your love, and to celebrate the spirit of love.
Prepare this cute treats and have lovely moments with your special someone..!
Clik here for : more sweet recipes
: Recipe Index
For more Video recipes Subscribe here