VEGETABLE CUTLET RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE VEGETABLE CUTLET / STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE / KIDS FRIENDLY SNACKS
Spicy Vegetable Cutlets: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Vegetable cutlets are those very popular and tempting deep fried delights. Its a great combination of vegetables and spices & makes an ideal tea time snack or as an appetizer.
You can pre-prepare the spicy vegetable mixture and refrigerate it too and make cutlets as you wish. Also this cutlets can be kept inside a burger bun, along with sliced tomato, onion, parsley leaf and serve it as tasty vegetable burger for your kids.
The preparation is very easy and the cutlets tastes light, crisp on the outside with soft inside. It goes well with tomato ketch up or with mint chutney.
Here’s the recipe of the vegetarian appetizer, that is healthy & tasty too..!
To make Vegetable mixture:
· Potato - 2
· Carrot - 2
· Beans - 100 g
· Raddish - 1
· Oil - 1 tsp
· Cumin - 1 tsp
· Sliced cashew - 1 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
· Lemon juice - ½ tsp
· Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves
To make Cutlets:
· All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
· Bread crumbs - 1 ½ cup
· Oil to deep fry
1. Prepare inner stuffing with vegetables mixture
as I have shown stepwise in yesterdays post Vegetable Bonda.
( clik here to view the stepwise recipe to prepare Vegetable mixture)
2. Make small balls out of the mixture.
3. Pat it flat to small round shape . Also you can make it oval, heart shape or any shape you desire.
4. Take all purpose flour in a small cup.
5. Add some water and make it smooth paste. ( the paste shouldn’t be too thin)
6. Keep the bread crumbs ready.
7. I used spicy flavored bread crumbs, which is available at Indian stores. You can also use plain bread crumbs for coating, which will be equally tasty.
8. Now dip the shaped cutlets quickly in the all purpose flour paste and roll it with bread crumbs. ( also you can use beaten egg for dipping)
9. Repeat the same with all the cutlets and keep it ready for deep frying.
10. Heat oil in a frypan.
11. Drop the cutlets gently in hot oil.
12. Keep the flame on med-high flame and fry till it is golden in colour on both sides.
13. (Make sure the heat of the oil is adjusted well, else the cutlet may absorb oil.)
14. Drain on a paper towel.
15. Yummilicious Vegetable Cutlet is ready.
16. Enjoy hot with tomato ketch up or any of your favorite dips.
Clik here for : more snacks recipes
Meet you in next post…until then,