PANEER 65 RECIPE / STEP-BY-STEP
Paneer 65 Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Paneer 65 is an spicy yet irresistibly delicious snack or starter...!!
It is an all time favorite dish among every one of us especially kids. It is basically batter coated fried paneer cubes.
In this recipe, the paneer does not absorb oil while deep frying, since the dry corn flour is coated on it. It tastes awesome with soft inner texture and crispy outside.
Try this easy paneer 65 recipe and amaze everyone with its appeal and lipsmacking taste.
· Maida / all purpose flour - 2 tbsp
· Corn flour - 3 tbsp
· Rice flour - 3 tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Red food colour - a pinch ( optional )
· Oil to deep fry
· Salt to taste
1. Slice paneer into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except oil and combine.
3. Add water little by little and mix well, until it becomes a medium thick smooth batter.
4. Marinate paneer cubes in this paste and let it rest for 10 to 15 mins.
5. Heat oil in a kadai / pan over medium flame for deep frying.
6. Deep fry all pieces in small batches till they are golden brown and crispy.
7. Drain and transfer on kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
8. Serve hot with onion rings and chopped mint leaves garnishing.
9. Spicy, crispy and irresistible Paneer 65 ready.
10. It is best served as a starter or as an accompaniment with meal.
11. Makes a lipsmacking combo with tomato ketchup, mint chutney or with any dip of your choice.
Click here for more Paneer recipes ..!