How to make Cabbage Paratha / Healthy Paratha Recipes:
Cabbage Paratha: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Cabbage Paratha are one of the quick & tasty breakfast recipe that are best enjoyed with any raita, chutney or pickle.
In this recipe, the shredded cabbage is mixed with flavorful spices and stuffed in the paratha & cooked to delicious dish.
Try this interesting paratha recipe and enjoy.
· Shredded Cabbage - 1 cup
· Coriander pwd - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
· Dry mango pwd - ½ tsp
· Carom seeds - ½ tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves- ¼ cup
· Wheat flour - 2 cup
· Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Salt to taste
1. Chop cabbage to fine shreds.
2. Add coriander pwd, salt, red chilly pwd, dry mango pwd, carom seeds, cumin pwd and finely copped fresh coriander leaves.
3. Mix well.
4. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl.
5. Add little water and salt and knead it to smooth dough.
6. Divide it to small balls.
7. Roll the chapathi ball to small disc.
8. Spread the cabbage masala mixture nicely over it.
9. Now join the edges and seal it at the top. ( take care the mixture shouldn’t come out )
10. Dust it with flour and roll it to chapattis with rolling pin gently.
11. Add it to hot pan.
12. Drizzle oil to the sides.
13. Cook on both sides, till it turns nice brown color.
14. Add a dallop of butter over it and serve hot.
15. It makes awesome combo with yoghurt and pickle.