How to make Grilled Chicken / Easy step by step recipe:
Grilled Chicken: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Looking for delicious grilled chicken recipe ? Try this flavor-packed easy to prepare fabulous recipe.
Now-a-days, oven grilling to cook chicken is becoming very popular due to its health benefits compared to deep frying. The smoky flavor imparted on grilled chicken is unlike the flavors from any other cooking method.
The secret to cook perfect grilled chicken lies in two keys : don’t overcook it and don’t’ let it get cold.
Try this all-time classic and crowd pleaser recipe, it will be a hit at your next cookout.
· Boneless chicken pieces - 250 g
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Tandoori chicken masala pwd - 1 ½ tbsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ to 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Wash chicken, pat dry on a cloth napkin.
2. Marinate with lemon juice, salt, 1 tsp oil and tandoori masala powder.
3. Let it marinate for 2 to 3 hours. ( the longer the marination time, the more flavorful your chicken )
4. Set microwave oven at 180 degree celcius and pre-heat it.
5. Grease the wire rack or grill rack.
6. Arrange the marinated chicken on the greased rack.
7. Brush 1 tbsp oil or melted butter on the pieces and place it in the hot oven.
8. Cook the tikkas for 15 mins.
9. Flip it over and spoon some oil on the tikkas and grill further for 5 mins or until cooked.
10. Remove from oven.
11. Sprinkle chat masala & lemon juice.
12. Serve hot.
13. Lipsmacking spicy grilled chicken is ready to relish.