MASALA MILK RECIPE / ( Step-by-Step)
Masala Milk Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Masala Milk is a wholesome nourishing drink, which tastes irresistible when served both chilled or hot. Children love its delicious healthy taste.
It is very easy to prepare at home. The recipe involves boiling a mixture of milk, aromatic spices and nuts together to flavorful combo.
Masala Milk makes a rich drink, when served to guests and friends at get-togethers & parties..!!
Here is the recipe of healthy & tasty Masala Milk for you to try & enjoy..:)
· Almonds - 6 to 8
· Cashews - 5
· Pistachios - 5
· Milk - 2 to 3 cups
· Cinnamom - 1
· Cloves - 2
· Cardamom - 2
· Saffron strands - a few
· Sugar - 1 to 2 tbsp
· Pepper pwd - a pinch
· Turmeric pwd - a pinch
1. Soak almonds in hot water for about 10 to 15 mins along with cashews and pistachios.
2. Peel the skin of almonds and drain the other nuts.
3. Grind the almonds along with other nuts in little milk to smooth paste.
4. Heat milk in a thick bottomed vessel.
5. Allow it to boil and add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
6. Simmer for about 10 mins.
7. Discard the spices by filtering the milk.
8. Now add ground almond and other nuts paste.
9. Take care to stir continuously while boiling, so that it does not burn at the bottom of the vessel.
10.Add few saffron strands and simmer for 6 to 8 mins.
11.Add turmeric pwd,sugar and pepper pwd (optional )
Allow to boil in low flame for few minutes.
13.Pour it in a glass and garnish with chopped nuts and saffron.
14.Enjoy delicious & healthy homemade Masala Milk
15.It is best served as hot in winter and cold in summer.
16.It tastes lipsmacking in both ways.