How to make Paneer Paratha / ( Indian Stuffed Bread )
Good day Friends,
Today I m glad to share with you a very simple yet mouth-watering Paneer Paratha recipe. This is nothing but Indian bread, stuffed with spiced cottage cheese.
In this recipe, the freshly grated paneer is spiced up with green chillies, coriander leaves, cumin & amchur pwd and stuffed inside whole wheat flour dough balls and rolled it to parathas. This makes a healthy & filling breakfast menu. It pairs up great with raitha or curd or pickle.
Here goes the delicious Paneer Paratha recipe, try it out & post your comments..:)
·Paneer - 200 g
·Wheat flour - 2 cups
·Oil - 2 to 3 tsp
·Coriander leaves chopped - ½ cup
·Green chillies chopped - 1 ½ tsp
·Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
·Dry amchur pwd - ½ tsp
·Salt to taste
1. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl and add salt to it.
2. Add required water, 2 tsp oil and knead to smooth dough.
3. Cover it with thin wrap and allow to rest for half-an-hour.
4. For stuffing, grate paneer to fine shreds.
5. Add finely chopped green chilly and coriander leaves.
6. Add cumin pwd, salt and dry amchur pwd..
7. Mix well and make it to small balls.
8. Now divide the wheat flour dough to equal sized balls.
9. Flatten the ball and roll it to small disc.
10. Stuff the paneer balls inside.
11. Close the edges and seal it well, so that the dough cover the paneer masala completely.
12. Dust the flattened ball with little flour and roll it gently to parathas.
13. Heat tawa and add a tsp of oil to it.
14. Add the rolled paratha directly to hot pan.
15. Flip and cook evenly on both sides, with a dash of butter on top of it.
16. Cook it to golden on both sides.
Once, the paratha is done, remove from flame.
17. Serve hot with spicy pickle and yoghurt.
18. Healthy & tasty mouthwatering parathas are ready to relish.
It makes a favorite choice of kids for lunchbox too..:)