Paneer Bhurji is a quick, easy and very tasty to prepare dish at home. This delicious recipe is made with paneer or cattage cheese crumbled and then cooked with a choice of onion, tomatoes, green chilly and spices. It tastes yummy, with perfect combo of masalas added.
And It makes for a good side dish with roti, chapatti or with fried rice.
So, here goes my most versatile paneer recipe...try it out..;)
- paneer - 200 g
- oil - 2 tbsp
- green chilly - 1 or 2
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- cumin - ½ tsp
- onion - 2
- turmeric pwd - a pinch
- pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- tomato - 1
- red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- garam masala pwd - 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- cilantro leaves
- Wash, grate the paneer and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Add green chilly, ginger and garlic paste.
- Sauté for a minute.
- Stir in cumin and onions.
- Cook onions until soft.
- Add turmeric pwd and pepper pwd.
- Fry for sometime.
- Next add tomatoes, salt, red chilly pwd and garam masala.
- Mix well.
- Now mix together the grated paneer and simmer for few minutes.
- Garnish with frest cilantro leaves.
- Enjoy hot with chapattis and rotis...:)