Spicy Chicken Masala & Blog Awards..!
Spicy Chicken Masala:
Chicken Masala is a delightfully simple Indian dish , which is bursting full of color and flavor...!
This is an all time favorite among chicken lovers. The recipe is quite easy to make with spicy ingredients. It makes a elegant side dish with rice or naan ( Indian breads ) and makes for a yummy family meal or special occasion.
Here goes the easy & tasty recipe..!
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Oil - 3 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Onion - 2
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Tomato - 2
· Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
· Cinnamon stick - 1
· Chicken broth - ¼ cup
· Garam masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh cilantro leaves
1. Chop chicken to pieces.
2. Add oil in a fry pan and heat it.
3. Add salt, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd and pepper pwd.
4. Give a quick stir and add the chicken pieces.
5. Brown it in the masala spice, for few minutes.
6. Remove and keep aside.
7. Add chopped onion.
8. Sauté until tender.
9. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté further.
10. Make sure there is enough oil, so that nothing sticks to fry pan.
11. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until they form a sauce ( 3 to 4 mins )
12. Now add cumin pwd, cinnamon stick, chicken broth and chicken.
13. Add ¼ cup water and combine.
14. Cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
15. Stir in the garam masala pwd.
16. Remove from flame.
17. Add a tsp of lemon juice and mix.
18. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
19. Serve hot with roti, naan, chapatti, paratha or white rice.
20. Enjoy the delicious taste of spicy chicken masala..!
Thanks for the Award..!
The time has come to post the Awards, which my blogger friends have shared with me.
Yeah, I got Versatile Blogger award from lovely Stefania of Nuvole di farina. . And Hundred Hearts Award from my wonderful friend Chandrani of Cuisine Delights .
Thank you so much for the love and support..:) I feel so honoured and feels very good to receive this award.
And now I’m passing this blog awards to some other wonderful bloggers…
- Now Serving
- Crumpled Chillies
Have a Lovely day..!