Mutton Fried Rice
Mutton Fried Rice: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
This Indian style, mutton fried rice recipe is very tasty and quick to make. Using eggs, mutton, vegetables, long grain rice and ghee you can create this versatile dish. This is ideal for some quick, one-pot meal lunch. The delectable blend of spicy flavors are sure to tease your tastebuds..!
Try this traditional Mutton fried rice recipe for a amazing and satisfying dinner...:)
· Basmati rice - 2 cups
· Ghee - 2 tbsp
· Boneless mutton chopped - 2 cups
· Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
· Eggs - 3
· Freshly ground pepper pwd - 1 tsp
· Cloves - 2
· Cinnamon - 2
· Cardamom - 1
· Onion - 2
· Garlic thinly sliced - 2
· Red chilly thinly sliced - 2
· Chopped celery, French beans, carrot - 1 ½ cup
· Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and soak basmati rice for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Drain the water completely and set aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a fry pan.
4. Add basmati rice and sauté well for few minutes.
5. Keep aside.
6. Cook the mutton with little salt and turmeric pwd, until tender.
7. Remove and roughly chop. Set aside.
8. Now scramble eggs with salt and a pinch of pepper pwd.
9. Cook basmati rice with salt, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and 4 cups of water.
10. Cover and cook, until the rice is done on medium flame.
11. Stir gently once in a while, as the rice grains do not break.
12. Once done, keep the rice separate by spreading it in a wide bowl.
13. Heat the remaining ghee in the pan.
14. Sauté onion, garlic, red chillies, chopped celery, carrot, beans till fragrant.
15. Add cooked rice, mutton and scrambled eggs.
16. Sprinkle pepper pwd, fry well.
17. Add soya sauce and fluff gently.
18. Remove from flame.
19. Serve fried rice hot with raita or any gravy.
20. Hot and spicy mutton fried rice ready to taste now..!
Have a Nice Day..!