Happy Navratri Pooja & Chana Dal Sundal / Sundal Recipes
Like us on Youtube for Video Recipes
Happy Navrathri Pooja & Chana Dal Sundal:
My dear friends,
Wishing you all a very happy Navratri !
May this festival brings you Joy & Prosperity in your life..!!
May you be blessed with good fortune
As long as Ganeshji's trunk,
Wealth as big as his stomach,
Happiness as sweet as his ladoos
And may your troubles be as small as his mouse.
Yesterday, I’ve been to my friends Navratri kolu & tasted this healthy & easy Chana dal sundal. The taste is awesome, that I couldn’t stop myself preparing today at my home.
Here goes the yummy snack recipe, packed full of protein..!
· Chana dal - 2 cups
· Coconut pieces - ¼ cup
· Oil - 1 tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Cumin - ½ tsp
· Urad dal - 1 tsp
· Red chilly - 2
· Curry leaves - few
· Asafetida - a pinch
· Salt to taste
· Fresh coriander leaves
1. Wash and soak chana dal in hot water for 30 minutes.
2. Add salt and pressure cook for just 1 whistle.
3. Grate coconut to pieces and grind to fine shreds.
4. Heat oil in a frypan.
5. Season with mustard, curry leaves, cumin, asafetida, split urad dal and red chilly.
6. Add cooked chana dal.
7. Give a gentle stir.
8. Add coconut shreds, mix and turn off flame.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
10. Enjoy now the easy and healthy evening snack..:)