Jangiri Sweet / Happy Friendship Day
WiSh yOu all a vEry hapPy friendship dAy !Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Though no one day is sufficient to admire our friends... On this Friendship day....I take my opportunity to reach to all my friends.... who add lots of smiles and colors to my days….
and wishing them lots of happiness and peace...!
I Wish You All A Very Very Happy Friendship Day..!
May our bond of friendship last foreverrrrrrrr..!
True friends are like
U can't have them the whole day
But u can be sure
They will be there
When u wake up
Next day, next week,
Thanks for always being there with me and lets spread the joy of friendship..!
Today I m sharing my favorite n authentic sweet , Jangiri recipe with you all.
Its quite easy n really yummy..!
Here we go…
· Rice - ¼ cup
· Urad dal - 1 cup
· Food color orange - a pinch
· Salt - a pinch
· Sugar - 2 cup
· Rose essence - 2 drops
· Cardamom pwd - ¼ tsp
· Oil - to fry
1. Wash and soak rice and urad dal together for 1 hour.
2. Drain water completely and grind them to smooth paste in mixie.
3. Sprinkle little water and grind, the batter should be soft and fluffy.
4. Take the batter in a bowl.
5. Add orange food color and salt.
6. Mix thoroughly.
7. Take a ziplock bag, make a small hole ( 4 mm diameter ) with a hot sharp needle.
8. Heat oil in a fry pan.
9. Fill the ziplock bag a ladle full of batter.
10. Once the oil is hot, squeeze out the batter into jangiris in small round shapes.
11. Allow to cook in medium flame.
12. Meanwhile, heat water and sugar in a wide bowl.
13. Once the sugar syrup reaches oily or one string consistency, turn off the flame.
14. Add rose essence and cardamom pwd. Stir well.
15. Flip the jangiris to other side in hot oil.
16. Once it is done, take off the jangiris and directly immerse into the sugar syrup.
17. Allow the jangiris to soak inside and absorb the sugar syrup.
18. Now, the jangiris will be fluffed and has a vibrant orange color.
19. Drain and reserve in plate.
20. Serve hot or warm.
21. Crispy n delicious jangiris ready to relish...!
With Lots of Love,