Spicy Buttermilk / Masala Chaas
Its time to make chilled fun drinks and stay cool. One of the popular thirst quencher is Spicy Buttermilk. It tastes rich, low in fat and calories, very helpful for diet conscious people..!
Also, this chilled spicy buttermilk is called mor, sambaram, majjige or chaas. It is often served after a heavy meal in most of the South Indian restaurants.
Here is the cool and savory drink recipe..!
· Green chilly - 1
· Curd - 1 cup
· Ginger - small piece
· Asafetida - a pinch
· Curry leaves - few
· Salt to taste
1. Mix curd with 4 cups of water.
2. Churn well.
3. Finely chop green chilly.
4. Grate ginger to small pieces.
5. Mix all the above ingredients.
6. Add salt, asafetida and stir well.
7. Refrigerate it and serve chilled.
8. Healthy and spicy buttermilk ready to taste..!