Guava MilkShake / Amrood Ka Sharbat
Here’s a Guava milkshake recipe that’s very easy and quick to prepare. It has a tonguetickling taste and is a delicious alternative to sugar laden artificial drinks.
Kids are sure to love this frosty treat..! Enjoy..!
· Guava fruit - 2
· Chilled milk - 1 ½ cup
· Ice crushes - ½ cup
· Sugar - to taste
· Vanilla essence - 2 drops
1. Wash and chop guava to small pieces.
2. In a blender, add sugar, vanilla essence, milk and chopped guava.
3. Blend for few minutes until it is smooth.
4. Now add ice crushes and blend again.
5. Pour the milkshake in glass.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped guava fruit and serve chill.
7. Healthy and yummy homemade guava milkshake ready to taste..:)