Aamras / Fresh Ripe Mango Juice
Who doesn’t like a fresh ripe delicious Mango Juice ? Yes, all of us love this classic summer cooler and it can be enjoyed at any part of the day. Summer is the only season, we can relish fresh ripe mangoes and I make best use of it in various forms.
Aamras / Mango juice is a quick , easy drink recipe. This is prepared with ripe mango slices, ice crushes and sweetener of choice.
Mango , which is called “ King of Fruits “ is not only a delicious fruit, but holds a great degree of nutritional value. It has a unique flavor, fragrance, taste and health.!
Hope you will be interested to know some of the nutrition benefits of eating mangoes..
1. Contains high Vitamin A, which is good for eyes.
2. Rich in carbohydrates and calories.
3. Acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti – inflammatory agent.
4. High iron content, good for people suffering from anemia.
5. Vitamin E and selenium present in mangoes, provide protection against heart diseases.
6. Helps hormonal system function effectively.
Here you go with the easy Aamras recipe..
· Ripe mango - 1
· Milk - ½ cup
· Crushed ice - little
· Nectar or honey - 1 tsp
1. Peel and slice the mangoes.
2. In a blender, combine mango, milk, crushed ice and blend until smooth.
3. Add nectar or honey, more or less to taste.
4. Pour into glasses.
5. Serve chilled.
6. Its as simple as that!
7. Healthy n delicious Aamras ready to enjoy..