Roasted Gram Jaggery Ladoo: ( Fried gram dal Ladoo / Pottukadalai Urundai )
Roasted Gram Jaggery Ladoo:
( Fried gram dal Ladoo / Pottukadalai Urundai )
Fried Gram Dal Ladoo is one of the quickest and healthiest snacks to prepare. It is loaded with iron and protein contents. This is my favorite, since childhood and am glad in preparing this for my kids today...!
This traditional and mouthwatering South Indian sweet tingles our taste buds as it really tastes yummy..!
Hope you will enjoy this easy recipe for sure..!
Ingredients:· Roasted gram dal/ fried gram / pottukadalai - 2 cups
· Jaggery - 2 cups
· Cardamom pwd - ½ tsp
· Ghee - 1 tsp
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add jaagery powdered and little water.
3. Heat it with stirring, till the jaggery turns to thick syrup consistency.
4. Now add fried gram, cardamom pwd and ghee.
5. Combine well.
6. Turn off the flame and set aside for 5 minutes.
7. Shape into small round balls.
8. Healthy and delicious ladoo ready to give a taste...:)
Check out here for the Roasted Gram Ladoo powdered version..!
Hugs n Smiles,