Mutton Chops / Spicy Mutton Varuval / Chettinad Mutton
Mutton Chops: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Mutton Chops is one of the spicy delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish. I learnt this incredibly tasty recipe from my Mom. The preparation is quite simple and quick to prepare. In this recipe, the mutton chops are cooked with spicy masala and yoghurd.
Mutton chops pairs best with biryani, parota, parantha, roti, chapathi, idly, dosa or steamed white rice.
Here is the tasty recipe for you to give a try..!
- Mutton chops - ½ kg
- ghee - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 2
- Green chilly - 2
- Ginger - small piece
- Garlic - 5 or 6 pods
- Red chilly - 2
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon - 1
- Saunf - ½ tsp
- Coriander - 1 tbsp
- Tomato - 2
- Yoghurd - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Wash the mutton chops and drain the water.
- Take a fry pan and heat ghee.
- Add chopped onion and green chillies.
- Sauté until it is transculent.
- Grind ginger, garlic, pepper, red chilly, cloves, saunf, coriander and cinnamon to fine paste with little water.
- Add this ground paste to the pan and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomato, turmeric pwd and sauté further for 2 mins.
- Add mutton pieces, salt and yoghurd, combine well.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover and allow to cook, till ghee separates and the chops becomes tender.
- Open the lid and stir gently.
- Mutton chops are ready.
13. Serve hot with fresh coriander leaves garnishing.
Have a Nice day..!!!