Spicy Egg Masala
Here is a simple delicious recipe with egg...!
This spicy egg masala is an absolute delight and a quick dish to prepare.
In this recipe, the boiled eggs are cooked in a spicy Indian style masala. This serves as a very tasty and filling side dish with chapattis, pulav, white rice, dosa, paratha and rotis.
Try this easy, tasty, healthy Egg masala recipe today..!!!
- Eggs - 3
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 2
- Green chilly - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
- Tomato - 2
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Boil eggs, take off the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Add onions and sauté till it turns transculent.
- Add green chilly and ginger garlic paste.
- Sauté for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and fry till it is done.
- Drop the boiled eggs in the pan.
- Add red chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, garam masala pwd, coriander pwd, salt and cumin pwd.
- Stir well and cover the pan.
- Allow to cook in low flame for 8 to 10 mins stirring once in a while
- Turn off the flame and garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Meet you in next post…until then,