Spicy Chicken Soup
This is one of the favorite and satisfying spicy Chicken soup, an opt soup for this climate..!!!
This hot and brightly coloured chicken soup is easy to make and looks great. It can be prepared in less than 30 mins. A hot cup of this peppery flavored soup, serves as a hearty cure for winter’s chill and when you re zapped by sneezes and sniffles..!
Here is the flavoursome Indian-style recipe. Hope u all love it!
- Chicken pieces - 200 g
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - ½ tbsp
- Black pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Green chilly sauce - ½ tbsp
- Vinegar - ½ tbsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Put chicken pieces, onion pieces, tomato pieces, ginger garlic paste, black pepper pwd and turmeric pwd in a pressure pan.
- Add 3 cups of water and allow to boil.
- After 1 whistle reduce the flame.
- Let it cook for about 20 mins, until the chicken pieces completely cooked and turns tender.
- Once the pressure goes off, smash the contents.
- Add soya sauce, salt, green chilly sauce and vinegar.
- Take some chicken stock, just enough to mix the corn flour.
- Slowly add this to the soup and stir continuously.
- Cook on high for two minutes and remove from flame.
- Serve hot with freshly chopped coriander leaves garnishing.
- Season soup to taste with pepper and salt...:)
Thank you for visiting!