Mint Lemon Juice
Mint Lemon Juice:
Mint Lemon Juice is a healthy drink which can be prepared quickly any time. This serves as a cool refreshing drink to start our day with…!
I love the taste of mint as many of us, also enjoy its flavor…! Fresh mint leaves and lemon juice go together wonderfully. The tangy taste of lemon juice serves as a lovely addition to the cool taste of mint.
During the hot summer days, this drink is perfect to nourish our kids and ourselves..! Also, this healthy juice is ideal for stimulating the digestive system, replacing the lost minerals and keeps body fit & slim…!
Natural health benefits:
- Mint is a good appetizer.
- It strengthens stomach and acts as a stimulant.
- Helps in relieving digestive disorders, liver disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, cold and cough.
- And lemon juice is loaded with vitamin C and refreshes the body.
Try out & enjoy this flavorful, quick and easy mint lemon juice recipe now…:)
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Ginger - small piece
- Jaggery pwd - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Wash and chop mint leaves to fine pieces.
- Grate ginger to small pieces
- Keep jaggery pwd ready.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add mint leaves, ginger & jaggery.
- Allow to boil for just 2 mins.
- Remove from flame and keep it covered.
- When it is warm, add a tbsp of lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Chill it in a refrigerator.
- Pour it in a glass and garnish with mint leaves.
- Healthy n tasty mint lemon juice ready to refresh you…!!!
Have a nice day....Meet you in next post…until then,