Tomato Juice / Summer Juice Recipes
Here is the tasty healthy recipe for home made tomato juice.
There’s nothing like a glass of ice -cold, freshly made tomato juice, far better than, we’d ever buy in a bottle or can. It renders a mouthwatery taste and is able to reduce the fat below the skin.
As tomatoes contain lycopene, beta- carotene, Vit A , C and other nutrients, it plays a major role in lowering blood pressure and to boost immune function.
Try and enjoy this delicious tomato juice now…:)
- Tomatoes - 3
- Honey - 3 tsp
- Pepper pwd - a pinch
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Drop the tomatoes in hot water.
- Close for 5 mins
- Now drop them in chill water for a minute.
- The skin peels off easily.
- Smash tomato in blender and strain with a not too fine strainer.
- Add 1 cup of chill water and honey.
- Stir well and serve chilled.
- Sprinkle pepper pwd and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Healthy and yummy Tomato juice ready to enjoy….:)
Bye..till next post…!!!