Chilli Chicken 65
Chilli Chicken 65: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Chilli Chicken 65 is a hot n spicy favorite for all non veg lovers. This is another famous dish from Indian Cuisine and seves great as an appetizer. Also this is a crowd pleaser and sure menu in special parties and get togethers.
There are two ways to prepare this. One is the authentic method to marinate the chicken pieces with home made spices and other to use masala packets available at shops. Usually, I prepare this easily and tasty with Sakthi masala packet. And this time too, it turned out fantastic and very delicious…as you see...
Here is the simple and tasty recipe for you to enjoy…:)
- Boneless Chicken - ½ kg
- Sakthi Chilli Chicken 65 masala - 1 packet
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Capsicum - 1
- Green chilli - 2
- Lemon juice - ½ tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Cut the chicken to small pieces and dry it with a paper towel.
- Take 4 tbsp chilli chicken masala, curd and vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
- Soak chicken pieces and allow to marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in low flame till it becomes golden brown color.
- Keep aside in a paper towel to remove the oil content.
- Chop capsicum to triangular shapes and slit green chillies lengthwise.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Sauté capsicum and green chillies for a minute.
- Add the fried chicken pieces to it and sauté continuously.
- Remove from flame.
- Now add lemon juice and garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Tasty Chilli Chicken 65 is ready to enjoy...:)
Bye..till next post…!!!