Butter Cookies / Cookies Recipes / Easy Butter Cookies Recipe
Butter Cookies: For more Video recipes
This rich, melt in the mouth cookies makes a perfect evening snack with tea or coffee or a well deserved treat. And no doubt this will disappear quickly from the plate…!!!
- Maida / all purpose flour - 250 g
- Icing sugar - 75 g
- Milk pwd - 75 g
- Butter - 75 g
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Crushed cashew pieces - 2 tbsp
- Baking pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sift all purpose flour, icing sugar, milk pwd, baking pwd, salt together and mix well.
- Add the butter.
- Add vanilla extract and cream and stir thoroughly.
- Add crushed cashew pieces and combine.
- Wrap this dough into a foil and refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees.
- Now roll the dough to small balls and pat them flat.
- Place them on a greased tray and bake them for 12 to 15 mins
- Yummy, tasty butter cookies ready to enjoy...!
Hugs n Smiles,