Spicy Vanjaram Fish Fry / King / Seer Fish Fry
- · Vanjaram Steaks / Slices - 2
- · Turmeric pwd - a pinch
- · Red chilly pwd - 1 ½ tbsp
- · Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- · Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- · Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- · Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- · Oil to fry
- · Salt to taste
Method:1. Wash fish pieces and drain water from it completely.
2. Make a thick paste of turmeric pwd, salt, red chilly pwd, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, cumin pwd and coriander pwd.
3. Evenly coat the fish piece with this paste and marinate for about 1 to 2 hrs.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Place the fish gently in hot oil and shallow fry in medium flame.
6. Turn the fish to other side, drizzle oil and fry fish till it turns crisp.
7. Serve hot immediately accompanied with lemon wedges, onion rings and fresh coriander leaves.
8. Delicious and spicy Vanjaram Fish fry ready to enjoy...:)