Egg Curry Masala
Egg Curry Masala:
Egg Curry Masala is an easy Indian recipe. This is an ideal dish, when you are bored or lazy to spend more time in kitchen. This can be prepared very quick and tastes awesome. This appetizing dish goes with almost anything from tiffin to lunch menus. In this recipe, Curry masala is well cooked and the boiled eggs are dropped and simmered.
Here is the recipe for Tangy and easy Egg Curry Masala…:)
- Eggs - 3
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger - a small piece
- Garlic - 4 to 5 flakes
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
- Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
- Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Remove the shell of boiled eggs and keep aside.
- Make a paste of onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies in a blender.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add the above prepared paste and fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add turmeric, red chilli pwd, coriander pwd, cumin pwd and salt.
- Fry all the spices in low flame, for 2 mins.
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil separates.
- Add a cup of water and allow to boil.
- Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
- Now add garam masala pwd and boiled eggs.
- Reduce the flame and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once, the curry masala attains desired consistency, turn off the flame.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.
I am sending this recipe to Divya's Show me your Curry event.
Hugs n Smiles,