Pepper Chicken Recipe
Pepper Chicken: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Pepper Chicken is a very popular recipe. This is a simple and delicious recipe to make at home, with wonderful Indian spice Pepper that sit in our kitchen shelf. This dish is very hot , but also very tasty and mouthwatering, that makes for a great accompaniment with Rotis. Parathas or Jeera rice. Before serving garnish with more crushed pepper and freshly chopped coriander leaves. The amount of black pepper can be decreased or increased as desired.
Hope you enjoy this recipe… :)
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Freshly ground pepper pwd - 2 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - 1 tbsp
· Black pepper - 1 tsp
· Fennel seeds - ½ tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tbsp
· Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
· Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
· Onion - 2
· Tomato puree - ½ cup
· Chopped coriander leaves - ¼ cup
· Salt to tasteMethod
1. Clean the chicken and marinate with pepper pwd, turmeric pwd, garam masala pwd and ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste for ½ an hr.
2. In a non stick frying pan, heat the oil.
3. Add pepper, fennel seeds, mustard and wait to cracke.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, allow to fry.
5. Now add chopped onion, allow them to cook , until they turn light brown in color.
6. Transfer the marinated chicken pieces, stir well to mix.
7. Sprinkle turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, garam masala pwd, salt and allow to cook covered with little water.
8. Once it is half cooked, add cumin seeds, pepper pwd, coriander pwd, mix well.
9. Add tomato puree, chopped coriander leaves and stir.
10. Cover and cook on low heat, till done.
11. Serve hot with chapattis, parathas or Jeera rice.