Chilly chicken Dry
Chilly chicken Dry: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
I love Chilli Chicken the dry way. This is a well flavored , quick, easy and satisfying chicken dish. This goes well along with Fried rice and Noodles. It’s a great hearty meal and rather healthy too. This chilly chicken is dry and doesn’t have much of a gravy. This turns a hit for potlucks and family get togethers.
Here is the recipe for the Indianised chilly chicken dry.
Try this delicious recipe and let me know…:)
- Chicken boneless - ½ kg
- Onion - 2
- Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Pepper - ½ tbsp
- Green chilly sauce - 1 ½ tbsp
- Ajinomoto - a pinch
- Garlic paste - ½ tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 4 pods
- Green chillies - 1 or 2
- Capsicum chopped - ½ cup
- Vinegar - ½ tsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces
- Marinate in soya sauce, salt, beaten egg, pepper pwd, green chilli sauce, aginomoto, garlic paste and corn flour for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, fry the marinated chicken till they turn dark brown in color.
- Remove excess oil, by wrapping in tissue paper.
- In the hot oil, add chopped garlic, grenn chillies , onion and fry for 2 mins.
- Now add fried chicken, capsicum and sauté on medium flame.
- To this add, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, pepper, ajinomoto and mix well .
- Turn off the flame, add ½ tsp vinegar and stir.
- Serve hot with Fried rice or Noodles.
- Also, this can be served as an delicious appetizer.
Meet you in Next post Friends, Until then ...Bye...Take care..;)