Sprouted Green Moongdal Veg Salad
Sprouted Green Moongdal Veg Salad:
Today, I made my salad with Green Moongdal. This salad is very healthy n refreshing. Moongdal when it is sprouted tastes sweet and awesome. Also, it’s a great appetizer. By taking a balanced and nutritious diet, its quite simple to keep us fit and smart. It is easy and takes minimum time to prepare. Try this rattling new tasty recipe…and let me know how u enjoyed this :)
- Green Moongdal sprout - 1 cup
- Grated carrot, beetroot - ½ cup
- Cabbage - ¼ cup
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
To Prepare Sprouted Moongdal:
· Wash well and soak in water overnight.
· Drain the water by morning, loosely tie the grains in a moist cloth and hang.
· Sprinkle water on it few times a day.
· Within 3 to 4 days, you can see fresh sprouts appeared.
- Cook sprouted green moongdal, just for 4 mins (half cooked)
- Allow to cool. Add chopped mixed veg, salt and pepper pwd.
- Stir well, add a tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix and serve with chopped coriander garnishing.
- Nutritious n healthy salad ready to delight you.