Badam (Almond) Nuts not only taste good, but they’re also good and nutritious for us. It is incredibly rich in minerals and considered to be a powerhouse of Vitamins ( E, B6 ). It is a rich source of calories and protein. 100 g of Badam nuts contains about 575 calories. Also badam nuts are loaded with medicinal values, as it lowers the risk of gallstones, weight gain, high BP, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. This delicious health drink prepared from Badam nuts can be made very easily and tastes awesome…
· Milk - 1 l
· Badam nuts - 25
· Sugar - 5 tbsp
· Saffron - a pinch
· Cardamom pwd - ½ tsp
1. Soak badam (Almond) in hot water for 10 mins.
2. Peel off the skin.
3. Heat milk in low flame, so that it gets thickened to half of the quantity.
4. Grind badam to smooth paste in a blender by adding little milk to it.
5. Add this paste to the thick condensed milk.
6. Add saffron and allow to boil stirring continuously.
7. Continue boiling in low flame for 5 mins.
8. Remove from flame, add sugar and combine well.
9. Garnish with cardamom pwd & grated badam pieces.
10. Yummy…! Healthy badam milk is ready to taste…!