Pepper Chicken Soup
Pepper Chicken Soup:
There is nothing better than hot soup, on a cold wintery day like this. This home made pepper chicken soup has great medicinal value and authentic Indian taste. Its good for both you body and soul. A cup of pepper chicken soup can warm the body and banish the common cold. Enjoy this soup recipe today…
· Chicken pieces with bone - 250 g
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 2
· Toor dal - 2 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Pepper pwd - 2 tbsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Oil - 1 tsp
· Fennel seed pwd - 1 tsp
· Curry leaves - 5
· Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
· Corn flour - 1 tbsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Chopped coriander leaves - handful
- Wash chicken bones and strain water from it.
- Take them in a pan, add chopped onion pieces, 2 tbsp Toor dal, and tomato pieces.
- Combine them and add, turmeric pwd, pepper pwd, coriander pwd, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Pressure cook, until the chicken is cooked completely.
- Turn off the flame, wait till the pressure goes off.
- Remove the lid, smash the boiled contents.
- Temper 1 tbsp oil with fennel seed pwd, curry leaves, cumin pwd, pepper pwd, garam masala pwd.
- Check for salt and adjust seasonings.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn flour in milk, add this corn flour paste to the soup.
- Allow to boil for 4 mins.
- Turn off the flame, add 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot. Tasty and spicy chicken soup ready to taste.