Corn Salad is an ideal and healthy recipe for evening chat. This is rich in protein, vitamins and fibre content. It tastes awesome and takes just minutes to prepare…
· Corn - 2
· Cucumber (small) - 1
· Carrot - 1
· Tomato - ½
· Onion - 1
· Capsicum - ½
· Coriander leaves - handful
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tbsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tbsp
· Melted butter - 1 tbsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Salt to taste
How to Prepare:
- Cut corn into 2 pieces and boil it with salt.
- See to it corn is fully cooked and soft.
- Meanwhile, chop cucumber, tomato, onion, capsicum to fine pieces.
- Grate carrot to flowers.
- Chop coriander leaves to fine sprinklings.
- Pluck the corn from the corn stick.
- Take a small bowl, transfer the corn, cucumber, tomato, onion, carrot and combine it.
- To this add, red chilly pwd, chat masala pwd, butter, chopped coriander leaves, salt and mix them all.
- Add fresh lemon juice and combine.
- Tasty, healthy and colourful corn salad ready to serve.