Rawa Kesari Sweet
Rawa Kesari Sweet:
This sweet is one of my favourite , coz of the reason, this can be prepared within minutes and easy too. It tastes delicious with rich cardamom aroma and colorful appearance. You can check it out here…
- Ghee - 5 tbsp
- Rawa (sooji) - 100 gm
- Sugar - 100 gm
- Cashew - 5 to 6
- Raisins - 5
- Cardamom - 2
- Almond nut - 2
- Kesari pwd - a pinch
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a fry pan, add rawa and fry till it fragrant.
- Take it aside. Add 2 tbsp ghee to the pan, fry cashew to golden brown followed by raisins (dry grapes) and cardamom.
- Take them out and keep it aside.
- Now add 1 ½ tb water to the pan and allow to boil. Drop rawa in this and stir well in low flame.
- Cook in covered for about 4 to 5 mins.
- Once the rawa is fully cooked, add sugar and combine them by stirring continuously.
- Add a pinch of kesari pwd to 1 tbsp water, mix I tand add to the above content.
- Combine it. Keep it in simmer for about 4 mins.
- As the contents starts to roll up on stirring , turn off the flame.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee, fried cashew, raisins, cardamom and mix well.
- Garnish with grated almonds.
- Serve it hot.