Prawn Curry Masala:
This dish comes under seafood delights. This is a simple and tasty recipe. Fresh prawns with spicy flavor and aroma invites your taste buds. It pairs best with chapattis and white hot steamed rice. Hope u enjoy trying this ….
- Prawn - 250 gm
- Oil - 5 tbsp
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1½ tbsp
- Pepper pwd - 1 tbsp
- Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Few lemon drops
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Clean the Prawn, wash it in running water and drain the water from It.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add chopped onion pieces, sauté it till pink.
- Sauté further by adding ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato pieces.
- Let it cook for 4 to 5 mins by constant stirring.
- Now add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, coriander pwd, pepper pwd and salt.
- Combine well and add prawn to it.
- Sauté them until prawn shrink to round curls and absorbs all the spicy masala to it.
- Add 1 tb water to it and allow to cook covered for 5 mins in medium heat.
- Simmer the flame, fry prawn by adding oil drops to the sides of pan.
- Toss it until you get the desired prawn masala.
- Add few drops of lemon, combine and serve hot with coriander garnishing.